The Lion King
Simba approaches his best friend Nala as her mother Sarafina is bathing her, and announces that he'd like to show her a "really cool" place. Simba's own mother asks what this place is, and Simba tells her that it's around the Water Hole. Irritated, Nala demands to know what's so great about the Water Hole, and Simba tells her that he'll show her when they get there. The cubs receive permission to go from their mothers, but under the condition that they are accompanied by Zazu.
Zazu leads the two cubs towards the Water Hole, which is visible in the distance, as they whisper together. Eventually, Simba sings "I Just Can't Wait to be King", with Nala joining in at one point, to shake off Zazu.
Appearances in Fanfictions
Here are all the fanfictions that this location makes an appearance in that are on this wiki. If your fanfiction includes the Water Hole, add it to this list.
- The Lion King IV: Subira's Beginning
- The Lion Guard: Admitting Love
- The Lion Guard: A Promising Friendship
- The Lion Guard: Simba's Presentation
- The Lion Guard: Brotherly Affection
- The Lion Guard: Protecting Swala
- The Lion Guard: Protecting Kwato
- The Lion Guard: Helping Willow
- The Lion Guard: Helping Hamu
- The Lion Guard: Saving the King
- The Lion Guard: Defending Tiifu
- The Lion Guard: Protecting Nzuri
- The Dark Roar Returns
- Return To Pride Rock
- The Dark Roar Rises