Vitani and Kiara are relatives and friends.
They have a deep trusting bond.
- Kiara refers to her as Tani.
- Vitani dotes on Kiara's children.
- Kiara is supportive of Vitani's oldest daughter.
- They're Kovu's most faithful encouragers.
Virani considers Kiara and Clea to be her sisters.
They're both immensely supportive of Kion.
Vitani's children refer to Kiara as Aunt Kiara.
Kiara's children refer to Vitani as Aunty.
They became friends after Zira's death.
A Joyful Occurrence
- They witness Kion's birth
A Gaze into Paradise
- Kiara begs Vitani to go with Sarafina and warn the animals.
- Vitani agrees because she knows that Kiara needs Kovu.
A Joyful Occassion
- Vitani becomes a aunt when Kovu and Kiara have cubs.
A Wonderful Day
- They witness Kenai and Kia's birth.
- Clea and Kiara help Vitani decide on her feelings for Kora.
- She takes part in Vitani's wedding.
- Kiara becomes a aunt when Vitani has a cub
- Vitani objects to Kiara telling Belee and Denahi about Zira