The Tree of Life (also called Rafiki's Tree) is the home of Rafiki in The Lion King universe.
The tree, which appears to be a large baobab tree, appears in every movie, as well as most merchandise inspired by The Lion King. Rafiki is often seen performing various shamanistic tasks there. The trunk of the tree is shown to be covered in paintings, including depictions of Simba, Kiara, and Kovu, all of which were painted by Rafiki.
The Tree of Life is a tall and thick African baobab tree. Its leaves are always green, as it hasn't been affected at all during Scar's reign. It resides in or some distance from the Pride Lands.
Appearances in Fanfictions
- Timon and Pumbaa meets Pat & Stan
- The Lion Guard: Rafiki's Promise
- The Lion Guard: A Romantic Getaway
- The Lion Guard: A Promising Friendship
- The Lion Guard: Sisterly Advice
- The Lion Guard: Questioning The Past
- The Lion King 2½: Timon's Colony
- The Lion Guard: Mufasa's Affection
- The Lion Guard: Meeting Mufasa
- The Lion Guard: Eyes In The Sky
- The Lion Guard: Meeting Ahadi and Uru
- The Lion Guard: A Grandmother's Affection
- The Lion Guard: Meeting Midnight
- The Lion Guard: Protecting A Nephew
- The Lion Guard: Rafiki's Affection
- The Lion Guard: Zazu's Devotion
- The Tree of Life is the centerpiece of Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- In a deleted scene from The Lion King 1½, Timon and Pumbaa, in Rafiki's Tree, look at Rafiki's pictures of Simba's presentation and Simba's defeat over Scar. Disappointed that there's no pictures of them, Timon talks to the audience, telling them that no one knows their side of the story. Later, Timon draws a picture of himself with Pumbaa, to Rafiki's dismay, who finds them drawing on his tree.
The Lion King Fanon Wiki has a collection of images and media related to Tree of Life.