Simba and Pumbaa are friends.
They have a respectful and devoted relationship.
- Simba is grateful for the support that Timon and Pumbaa have given him.
- He has ordered the lionesses to cease hunting their species.
- He allows them to reside at Pride Rock.
- Pumbaa dotes on Simba's grandchildren.
- They often patrol the Pridelands togetherness
No Worries Vacation
Pumbaa bids goodbye to Simba.
Pumbaa helps Simba deal with the invasion.
They witness the fire.
Pumbaa witnesses Kion's birth.
A Gaze Into Paradise
Pumbaa helps protect Simba's children.
Pumbaa bids goodbye to Simba
Problem in the Savannah
Pumbaa is worried about Simba
They are reunited with Kopa.
A Love That Never Dies
They take part in Kopa's wedding.
They witness Belee and Denahi's birth
They witness Kenai and Kia's birth.
They take part in Vitani's wedding
They welcome Nita into the family.