Sarafina and Simba are relatives and friends.
They have a respectful and affectionate relationship.
- Sarafina is grateful for the affection that Simba has expressed towards her daughter.
- She often watched Simba during his childhood.
- Simba shows a deep respect in Sarafina's judgment.
Sarafina dotes on Simba's children and grandchildren.
They're both supportive of Kion.
No Worries Vacation
Sarafina and Simba have a affectionate farewell.
Simba promises to look after Nala.
Sarafina promises to look after Kiara and Kion.
A Gaze into Paradise
• Sarafina helps Simba's daughter while Simba is away.
• Simba invites Sarabi and Sarafina to go on the vacation with them.
A Problem in the Savannah
• Sarafina shows immense grief and worry when she saw Simba's injured state.
• Simba and Sarafina are reunited with Kopa
A Love That Never Dies
• Simba and Sarafina take part in Kopa's wedding.
• They welcome Clea into the family.
• They witness Vitani's wedding
• They welcome Vitani's daughter into the family.