Sarafina and Kion are relatives.
They have an affectionate relationship.
- Kion refers to Sarafina as Nona.
- He enjoys listening to Sarafina's tales.
- They're supportive of Kiara.
They enjoy spending time together
No Worries Vacation
• Sarafina and Kion both bid Simba and Nala goodbye.
An Enjoyable Evening
• Sarafina and Kion greet each other affectionally.
• Sarafina and Sarabi were deeply worried about Kion.
• Sarafina and Kion witness the invasion.
• Sarafina comforts Kion.
• Sarafina witnesses Kion's birth
Gaze into Paradise
• Sarafina protects Kion.
• Sarafina comforts Kion
A View Upon the ancestors
Sarafina and Kion listen to Sarabi's story
Sarabi and Sarafina babysit Kion.
Sarafina reflects on how much she loves Kion and how similar he is to Kiara.
Sarabi and Kion take part in the family vacation at Upendi.