Sarabi and Simba are a mother and son pair who have a affectionate relationship.
- They are shown to have a strong, loving bond.
- Sarabi cherishes Simba, she gives him love, strength, and wisdom anytime he needs it
- Simba usually refers to Sarabi as Mother or Mom
- Simba is fiercely defensive and protective of Sarabi
No Worries Vacation
- Sarabi and Simba exchange a heartfelt goodbye before Simba and Nala leaves.
- Sarabi begs Simba to be careful.
An Enjoyable Evening
- Simba entrusts Sarabi with the hunting party while they are at the meadow
- Sarabi shows relief and worry when they return.
- Simba reassures her.
- Simba says goodbye to Sarabi before he leaves with Kovu.
A Sudden Arise
- Simba says goodbye to Sarabi before he leaves to deal with the fire.
A Joyful Occurrence
- Sarabi and Simba witness Kion's birth.
A Gaze into Paradise
- Sarabi helps Simba's daughter while Simba is away.
- Simba invites Sarabi and Sarafina to go on the vacation with them.
A Problem in the Savannah Part 1 and 2
- Sarabi shows immense grief and worry when she saw Simba's injured state.
- Simba and Sarabi are reunited with Kopa
A Love That Never Dies
- Simba and Sarabi take part in Kopa's wedding.
- They welcome Clea into the family.
A Joyful Occassion
- They witness Belee and Denahi's birth.
A Wonderful Day
- They witness Kia and Kenai's birth.
- They witness Vitani's wedding
- They welcome Vitani's daughter into the family.