Sarabi and Nala are relatives and friends.
They have an affectionate friendship.
- Sarabi and Nala helped Simba reclaim Pride Rock.
- They are supportive of Kion's role.
- Sarabi dotes on Nala's children and grandchildren.
- They often hunt together.
They are supportive of Kiara's growing progress,
No Worries Vacation
- Sarabi and Nala have a affectionate farewell.
- Nala tells Kiara that she can go to Sarabi if she needs to.
An Enjoyable Evening
- Sarabi is worried about Nala
- They have a affectionate reunion
- Sarabi helps Nala protect and comfort Kion and Kiara
A Sudden Arise
- Sarabi helps Nala comfort and protect Kion and Kiara.
- Sarabi shows immense pride and love for Nala at Kion's birth.
A Gaze Into Paradise
- Sarabi protects and comforts Nala's daughter during Nala's absence.
- They have a affectionate reunion.
- They take part in the vacation at Upendi.
- Sarabi and Nala are reunited with Kopa.
A Love That Never Dies
- Sarabi and Nala take part in Kopa's wedding.
A Joyful Occasion
- They witness Belee and Denahi's birth
- They witness Kenai and Kia's birth.
- They take part in Vitani's weddivg
- They welcome Nita into the family.
- They bid goodbye to Kovu and Kiara
- Nala comforts Sarabi when Kia and Belee tell her that Mufasa misses her