Sarabi and Kiara is the loving relationship between Sarabi and her granddaughter.
- They are shown to have a strong affectionate bond.
- Kiara refers to Sarabi as Nai Nai.
Kiara often goes to Sarabi when she is in need of guidance.
Sarabi is Shown to be extremely patient and loving towards Kiara.
No Worries Vacation
• Sarabi and Kiara both bid goodbye to Simba and Nala.
• Kiara is instructed to go to Sarabi if she needs help.
An Enjoyable Evening
Sarabi and Kiara greet each other affectionally.
• Sarabi and Sarafina were deeply worried about Kiara and the rest of the family.
• Kiara confides in Sarabi about her worries and fears.
• Sarabi reassures and comforts Kiara.
A Hunting Experience
• Sarabi and Kiara take part in the hunting party.
A Joyful Occassion
• Sarabi and Kiara witness Kion's birth
A Gaze into Paradise
• Sarabi provides love and support to Kiara and Kion while Simba and Nala are away.
• She aids Kiara with the hunting party and protects her and comforts her during the invasion.
Family Vacation Edit
Sarabi and Kiara take part in the family vacation at Upendi.
Problem In The Savannah Edit
Sarabi and Kiara are worried about Simba.
Unexpected Reunion Edit
They are reunited with Kopa.
A Love That Never Dies Edit
They take part in Kopa's wedding.
A Joyful Occassion Edit
Sarabi witnesses Belee and Denahi's birth.