Rafiki and Nala are friends.
They have an affectionate relationship.
- They helped Simba reclaim Pride Rock
- Rafiki dotes on Nala's children and grandchildren.
- They're supportive of Kion's role.
- Rafiki kept a secret from Nala.
- They both hold a great respect for Mufasa.
Nala is grateful for Rafiki's devotion to her family.
No Worries Vacation
- Rafiki bids goodbye to Simba and Nala.
- He promises to help Kiara and Kovu
An Enjoyable Evening
- Simba and Nala leave Rafiki in charge of the kingdom while they're at The Meadow.
- Rafiki helps Nala with Kion's birth.
- He warmly welcomes Kion into the family,
A Gaze Into Paradise
- Rafiki looks after Nala's children.
- Rafiki bids goodbye to Nala .
Problem in the Savannah
- Rafiki assures Nala that he can help Simba.
- They both show deep concern for Kion.
- They are reunited with Kopa.
A Love That Never Dies
- They take part in Kopa's wedding.
- They witness Belee and Denahi's birth
- They witness Kenai and Kia's birth.
- They take part in Vitani's wedding.
- They welcome Nita into the family.
- They bid goodbye to Kovu and Kiara.
- They take care of Belee and Denahi.
A Promising Friendship
- They convince Simba to accept the Lion Guard.