Pumbaa and Kiara is the loving relationship between Simba's childhood friend, and Simba's daughter.
- They have a affectionate relationship.
- Despite Kiara's love and respect for Pumbaa, she refuses to let him and Timon babysit Belee and Denahi.
- Both bid goodbye to Simba and Nala.
- They witness the invasion
- They witness the fire.
- They witness Kion's birth.
A Gaze Into Paradise
- Pumbaa helps Kiara.
- Pumbaa bids goodbye to Kiara.
Problem in the Savannah
- They are worried about Simba.
- They are reunited with Kopa.
A Love That Never Dies
- They take part in Kopa's wedding.
- They witness Belee and Denahi's birth
- They witness Kenai and Kia's birth.
- They take part in Vitani's wedding.
- They welcome Nita into the family.