Monarchy of the Pridelands
Nita is small and lithe with strong limbs and a groomed pelt.
Her fur is tawny-brown, while her muzzle, paws, and underbelly are all paler in color.
Her eyes are brown, a trait inherited from her father, and paternal grandmother. Her nose is also dark, and her ears are rimmed with brown.
Nita is described as warmhearted and affectionate.
She can show her sympathies openly, and this is often taken as a sign of her honesty.
She proves herself to be trustworthy, and is skilled at keeping promises she makes to her loved ones.
Paternal Grandmother: Kata
Paternal Aunt: Maya
Maternal Grandparents: Atka and Zira
Maternal Half-Uncle: Nuka
Maternal Great-Grandmother: Dara
Maternal Uncle: Kovu
Maternal Aunt: Kiara
- Her best friends are Belee and Kia.
- Nita desperately wants to make her loved ones proud of her.
- She has a knack for organizing and identifying herbs.
- Simba and Nala often refer to her as their granddaughter.
- Nita loves and looks up to Vitani's childhood friend, Pula.
- She became Rafiki's apprentice a month after Mari's birth.
- Like her cousins, Nita wishes to know more about Mohatu and Shari
- She enjoys spending time with Naanda, Dwala, Diku, and Ayla.
- She named Marigold after one of her favorite herbs.
- Her name was Mari's first word.
- She can sense the tension created by Kata and Maya.
- Her first word was Simba's granduncle title.
- She has a fear of snakes.
- Nita doesn't fully understand the gravity of Kata and Maya's hatred for Vitani.
- Her non-lion best friend is Kwato.
- Nita has declined Nala's offer to be taught how to hunt.
- She has declined Naanda's offer to be taught fighting techniques.
- She harbors affection and respect for Clea's mother, Bemba.
- She inherited Kiara's curiosity.