Nala and Kion are a mother and son who have a extremely loving relationship.
Nala is shown to act loving and affectionate towards Kion.
Kion is Shown to act just as loving and dependent on Nala.
No Worries Vacation
• Nala comforts Kion as she and Simba are leaving.
• Kion is crying as his parents are leaving.
• It is implied that this is the first time Nala and Kion are separated
An Enjoyable Evening
• Simba and Nala take their cubs to the meadow
• Nala watches Kion and Kiara wrestle
A Morning Walk
• Nala and Kion have a affectionate farewell.
• Nala is seen bathing Kion when Kiara enters
• Nala leaves so Kiara can put Kion to bed
• Nala comforts Kion during the invasion
A Sudden Arise
• Nala comforts Kion during the fire
• Nala protects Kion during the fire
A Joyful Occurrence
• Nala is thrilled when Kion is born
A Gaze into Paradise
• Nala is worried about Kion during the vacation.
• They have a affectionate reunion.
• Nala and Kion take part in the family vacation at Upendi
A Problem in the Savannah part 1 and 2
• In Part 1 Nala and Kiara take Kion home
• In Part 2 Simba and Nala tell their children about Kopa
• Nala and Kion are reunited with Kopa.
• Nala introduces Kion and Kiara to Kopa.
A Love That Never Dies
• Nala and Kion take part in Kopa and Clea's wedding.
A Joyful Occassion.
• Nala and Kion gain new members of the family when Kiara gives birth to Belee and Denahi.
A Wonderful Day
• Nala and Kion gain new members of the family when Clea gives birth to Kia and Kenai
• Nala and Kion take part in Vitani's wedding.
• Nala and Kion welcome Kora into the family.
• Nala and Kion welcome Nita into the family.