|Nala (Ginny's Fanfics)|
Monarchy of the Pridelands
Nala's pelt is tawny, while her muzzle and underbelly are paler in color. Her eyes are greenish-blue.
Nala is described as warmhearted and affectionate.
She doesn't take criticism well, and is fiercely defensive of her loved ones.
She is supportive of her family, and is also very patient and understanding.
- Her children refer to her as Mom.
- Her grandchildren refer to her as Gran.
- Her grandnieces refer to her as Nana.
- She adores her grandchildren and grandnieces.
- Nala supports Simba in his decisions, and stands by his side despite the consequences.
- She always sees the best in others, and is able to look at the positive side of situations.
- Nala is a skilled huntress.
- She doesn't know about Kion and Fuli's relationship.
- Nala has an affectionate relationship with her children.
- She is the only one that can soothe Simba's anger or frustration.
- Nala has a close relationship with her mother-in-law.
- She respects Nita’s refusal to be taught how to hunt.
- Nala is close friends with Timon and Pumbaa.
- She and Simba have agreed to defend Vitani against the criticism of Kata and Maya.
- Nala has a good relationship with Bemba.
- She and Simba are aquatinted with Midnight.
- Nala and Simba are grateful for Kovu and Kiara's assistance in raising Kion.
- She and Simba have a close relationship with Kora.
- Nala has a close relationship with Rafiki and Zazu.
- She and Simba are close friends with Sokwe.
- Nala has a pleasant relationship with Ma.