Kovu and Vitani are siblings.
Their bond is described as affectionate and devoted.
- Kovu and Vitani are defensive of each other.
- They both show unending devotion and loyalty towards Simba.
- Vitani is the only member of Kovu's family that Kion loves.
- Kovu admitted that Vitani was always the only member of his family that he loved and trusted.
- Kovu's children refer to Vitani as Aunty.
- Kovu dotes on Vitani's children.
- Kovu has adapted Nuka's nickname for Vitani.
Vitani holds an affectionate kinship with Belee and Denahi.
She was the only Outsider to show genuine affection towards Kovu.
- Kovu and Vitani witness the invasion.
A Sudden Arise
- Kovu and Vitani witness the fire.
A Joyful Occurrence
- Kovu and Vitani witness Kion's birth.
A Gaze Into Paradise
- Vitani helps Kovu run the kingdom.
- Vitani instantly agrees to warn the animals knowing that Kiara needed Kovu
- Vitani and Kovu bid farewell to each other.
- Kovu and Vitani meet Kopa.
A Love That Never Dies
- Kovu and Vitani take part in Kopa's wedding.
- They gain Clea as a sister.
A Joyful Occasion
- Kovu and Vitani witness Belee and Denahi's birth.
Kovu takes part in Vitani's wedding.
Kovu shows intense love and pride for Vitani.
They tell each other that they love each other.
Kovu becomes a uncle when Vitani has a cub.