Kovu and Nala are friends.
They have an affectionate and respectful relationship.
- They taught Kiara how to hunt.
- Nala has always appreciated Kovu's devotion towards her daughter.
- They're supportive of Simba's decisions.
- They both showed an immediate support in Kion's ability
No Worries Vacation
• Nala entrusts Kovu with the Pridelands, Kiara and Kion.
• Kovu promises to take care of them.
• They have a affectionate farewell.
• Nala and Kovu engage in a conversation about Kovu and Kiara's future cubs.
• Kovu and Nala deal with the invasion
• Nala asks Kovu and Kiara to babysit Kion.
• Nala and Kovu witness Kion's birth.
Gaze into Paradise
• Kovu protects Nala's daughter and son during her absence.
• Kovu sleeps in Nala's spot.
• Simba takes Kovu and the rest of the family to Upendi.
Problem in the Savannah Part 1 and 2
• Kovu comforts Nala when Simba is attacked.
• Nala tells Kovu, Kiara and Kion about Kopa.
• Nala and Kovu are reunited with Kopa.
• Nala introduces Kopa to Kiara, Kovu, and Kion.
A Love That Never Dies
• Kovu and Nala take part in Kopa and Clea's wedding.
• They welcome Clea into the family
• Kovu becomes a father when Kiara gives birth to Belee and Denahi.
• Nala shows pride for her daughter and son in law.
• Kovu and Nala welcome Kopa and Clea's cubs, Kia and Kenai into the family.
• Kovu and Nala take part in Vitani's wedding.
• They welcome Kora into the family.
• Kovu and Nala welcome Vitani's daughter, and Kovu's niece into the family.
Nala bids goodbye to Kovu.
They both comfort Kiara