Kovu and Kiara are mates, they are shown to have a affectionate relationship.
- Together they rear twin cubs named Belee and Denahi.
- Their bond is shown to be strong,affectionate, and trusting.
- Kiara is dependent on Kovu for love, support, comfort, and protection.
- Kovu is fiercely defensive and protective of both Kiara, and their cubs.
- They are described as being one
- Kovu has stated that his first priority will always be taking care of Kiara.
- Kiara finds comfort in pushing her muzzle into Kovu's mane.
No Worries Vacation
- Kiara and Kovu are left in charge of the Pridelands and Kion while Simba and Nala are on vacation.
- They assure Simba and Nala that they can handle it.
An Enjoyable Evening
- Kovu and Kiara spend quality time together in the meadow with the rest of the family.
- Kovu watches Kiara and Kion wrestling.
- Kovu and Kiara exchange loving words to each other on the way home.
• Kiara and Kovu are together until Nala calls Kiara inside to put Kion to bed.
• Kiara and Kovu are separated during the invasion.
• Both Nala and Kiara are worried about their mates
• Kiara and Kovu engage in a affectionate reunion
A Close Call
• Kovu and Kiara rescue Kion from Helga and Hista.
• Kovu stays silent during the exchange between Kiara and Helga.
• Kovu goes back to Pride Rock alone so Kiara can talk to Kion
A View Upon the Ancestors
• Kovu and Kiara were together with Kion
• Kiara sent Kion to Sarabi and Sarafina so they can talk.
• Kiara and Kovu babysit Kion.
• Kiara watches Kovu and Kion wrestling.
• Kiara and Kovu spend time with Kion at the waterhole.
• Kiara listens to Kovu telling Kion about Zira.
• Kiara gives Kovu silent emotional support as he does.
A Joyful Occurrence
• Kiara and Kovu witness Kion's birth
A Gaze Into Paradise
• Kiara and Kovu run the kingdom while Simba and Nala are away
• Kovu provides love and comfort to Kiara and helps her cope with her fears
• Kovu and Kiara return to Upendi.
• They reflect on when Rafiki showed it to them.
• They are tasked with showing Kion around Upendi.
• They share a den with Kion.
A Problem In The Savannah Part 1 & 2
• In Part 1 Kiara and Nala take Kion home. Kovu goes with Simba to deal with the problem
• In Part 2 Kovu and Kiara learn about Kopa.
• Kiara and Kovu meet Kopa.
A Love That Never Dies
• Kovu and Kiara take part in Kopa's wedding.
• They gain Clea as a sister.
A Joyful Occasion
• Kiara gives birth to Belee and Denahi.
• She and Kovu become parents.
A Wonderful Day
• Kovu and Kiara become an aunt and uncle when Kopa and Clea have cubs.
• their niece is named after Kiara
An Unexpected Romance
• Kiara and Kovu take part in Vitani's wedding.
• They gain Kora as a brother.
A Surprising Event
• Kiara and Kovu gain a niece when Vitani has her cub.
The Darkness Before Dawn
Kiara and Kovu talk about leaving the Pridelands
- Kiara comforts Kovu as they tell their children about Zira
- Kovu and Kiara to to Hakuna Matata for a vacation.
- Kovu takes care of Kiara
- Kovu hunts for Kiara
- Kovu helps Kiara with a thorn in her paw
- Kovu comforts Kiara
- Kovu promises that they'll protect their children.
- Kiara is desperate for comfort
- Kovu is concerned for Kiara.
Our Love Can Outlive Anything
- They spend quality time together in the meadow.
- Kiara introduces Kovu to Mufasa.
- They have a discussion about their niece Nita.