Kion and Denahi are relatives and friends.
They've been described as having a close bond.
- Kion enjoys playing Baobab Ball with Kenai and Denahi.
- Kion considers Denahi and Kenai to be his best friends.
- Denahi often confides in Kion.
Denahi is supportive of Kion's love for Fuli.
- Kion witnesses Denahi's birth.
- They witness Kenai and Kia's birth.
Danger Is Near
Kion and Denahi witness the invasion.
They take part in Vitani's wedding.
They welcome Nita into the family
They bid goodbye to Kovu and Kiaral They play baobab ball with Kenai
They play baobab ball with Kenai