|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Lion King Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors).|
The Lion Guard
"Can't Wait to be Queen"
When Aminifu dies, Simba journeys to Kilio Valley to deliver a tribute to his herd. Simba travels with Nala and Zazu to the valley, where they witness the elephant herd placing flowers on Aminifu's body. Though saddened by the passing of his friend, Simba resolves to give a proper tribute.
Simba gives his tribute to the elephants, but instead of saying, "He had good on him," the standard elephantese tribute, he says, "He had poop on him." Though Simba is horrified at this turn of events, the elephants begin to laugh, and Aminifu's daughter explains that her father always used to have poop on him and that it was often the cause of much laughter. She then tells Simba that it is good to remember the fun times.
Appearances in Fanfiction
Here are all the fanfictions that this location makes an appearance in that are on this wiki. If your fanfiction includes Kilio Valley, add it to this list.
- The Lion Guard: Belee's Love
- The Lion Guard: Matembo's Love
- The Lion Guard: Zuri's Love
- The Lion Guard: Protecting Mtoto
- The Lion Guard: Helping Gumba
- The Lion Guard: Protecting Kwato
- The Lion Guard: Helping Willow
- The Lion Guard: Sarabi's Support
- The Lion Guard: Vitani's Support
- The Lion Guard: Nala's Confidence
- The Lion Guard: Defending Tiifu
- The Lion Guard: Simba's Faith
- The Lion Guard: Protecting Nzuri
- The Lion Guard: Simba's Support
- The Lion Guard: Mtoto's Kidnapping (mentioned)
- The Dark Roar Returns
The Lion King Fanon Wiki has a collection of images and media related to Kilio Valley.