Kiara and Belee are relatives.
They have an affectionate relationship.
- Belee refers to Kiara as Mom.
- Kiara often displays an overprotective streak when interacting with her children.
- She's determined to tell them more about their family.
- Kiara shows an unending amount of love and devotion towards her children.
- They often spend time together in The Meadow.
They are both supportive of Kion.
Kiara becomes defensive whenever her children's lives are threatened.
Belee bears a striking resemblance to Kiara
A Joyful Occassion
Kiara gives birth to Belee and Denahi.
Kiara is thrilled when Belee is born.
Kiara and Belee witness Kia and Kenai's birth.
Danger is Near
Kiara and Kovu comfort Belee during the invasion.
They take part in Vitani's wedding.
They welcome Nita into the family.
They spend time with Nala and Denahi at the meadow.
Kiara and Belee have a affectionate farewell