Kia is long-bodied and lithe with strong limbs and a groomed pelt.
Her fur is tawny, while her muzzle, paws, and underbelly are all paler in color.
Her paws are colorless, and her eyes are hazel, a trait inherited from her mother and maternal grandmother.
Unlike her cousins, Kia is delicate and timid.
She shows considerable anxiety and fear in the face of simple circumstances and harbors deep disgust for grubs.
Kia is also very cheerful, always seeing the best in others and looking at the positive side of situations.
She is warmhearted and always willing to assist those she loves.
She enjoys assisting Nita and shows deep pride for her skills.
She is praised for her compassionate heart and desire to help others.
Paternal Grandparents: Simba and Nala
Maternal Grandmother: Bemba
Uncles: Kovu and Kion
Great-Grandmothers: Sarafina and Sarabi
- Her family and friends refer to her as Kia.
- Kopa and Clea named her after Kiara.
- She enjoys spending time with Belee and Nita.
- Her favorite place in the Pridelands is Rafiki's Tree.
- She and Belee are supportive of Nita's position.
- She shows great pride in being named after Kiara.
- She has a deep fascination for Ahadi and Uru.
- Kia is doted on by the Pridelanders.
- She's 7th in the line of succession.
- Due to her personality, Kia is considered to be the most sensible of the cubs in tthe pride.
- She and Belee respect Nita's devotion to her duties as an apprentice.
- She dotes on Marigold.
- Her non-lion best friend is Kambuni.