Prince Kenai is the son of Kopa and Clea.
Almost identical to his father when he was a cub, Kenai is small and slight, though broad and compact for a cub his age. His shoulders are slight, but as far as build goes, he is in good shape, being slim and moderately well-muscled.
Like Kopa, Kenai possesses a rich golden pelt broken only by patches of lighter fur on his muzzle, paws, and underbelly, though Kenai's fur is a shade lighter than his father's. He also sports greenish-blue eyes and colored paw pads.
Kenai is a rambunctious cub with a good sense of adventure. His curiosity never seems to fail him, leading him into many a situation around the Pridelands.
Though not well-versed in the adult sphere, Kenai is strong-willed and able to trust his instincts, which is in part due to the gentle guidance of his parents.
He has a large heart and never fails to treat his friends with kindness.
Maternal Grandmother: Bemba
Paternal Grandparents: Simba and Nala
Uncles: Kovu and Kion
Great-Grandmothers: Sarafina and Sarabi
- He is supportive of Kion's position.
- He is talented at Baobab Ball.
- Kenai enjoys visiting Rafiki's Tree.
- He's 6th in the line of succession.
- He's interested in the lifetime of Mohatu and Shari.
- He and Denahi respect Kion's devotion to his duties as the Leader of the Lion Guard.
- He is the only one of Nala's grandchildren to inherit her greenish-blue eyes.
- His non-lion best friend is Mtoto.