Timon and Pumbaa first fall off this waterfall after running from the stampede. This waterfall is also seen in A Snake in the Grass when Pumbaa collapses beside it in dejection, feeling betrayed by his friends.
This pool can be seen when Timon, Pumbaa, and Simba are relaxing together. Pumbaa's flatulence causes the water to bubble, and once he gets out, revealing the source of the bubbles, Timon and Simba quickly evacuate.
Simba mentions the mud hole in A Snake in the Grass. The mud hole also presumably makes an appearance in All Mud and Motor Mouth when Timon saves Pumbaa from having to fight a rhino for ownership of the pool.
A deep ravine cuts through the jungle. Joka the python is thrown into this ravine after he attempts to eat Timon.
Pumbaa's Favorite Spots
When Simba goes looking for Pumbaa in A Snake in the Grass, he searches the warthog's favorite spots, which include the hollow, the tree stump grub nest, the clearing, and the swinging vine spot (which is possibly the spot where Simba swings on a vine in "Hakuna Matata").
Appearances in Fanfictions
Here are all the fanfictions that this location makes an appearance in that are on this wiki:
- Timon and Pumbaa meets Pat & Stan
- Timon's Jungle Tickle Torment
- The Lion Guard: A Gaze Into Paradise
- The Lion Guard: A Romantic Getaway
- Originally, Nala planned to stay in the oasis with Simba. She could've done this in the film had she not learned Simba had gone back.
- Despite, Timon and Pumbaa opted to live in Pride Lands along Simba after helping him in defeating Scar, the duo are still living in the jungle in the Timon and Pumbaa cartoon which takes place after Lion King, but before its sequel.