Princess Clea is the mate of Kopa.
Clea is described as warmhearted and affectionate.
Clea is known to be very cautious as well as concerned about the safety of others.
She is also shown to be a caring friend, as seen when she comforted Kiara over the safety of her children.
She is a protective mother with a good amount of sense and resourcefulness and is usually the peacemaker in intense situations.
Kiara describes her as friendly and open-minded.
Almost identical to her daughter in appearance, Clea is long-bodied and lithe with strong limbs and a groomed pelt. Her fur is tawny, while her muzzle, paws, and underbelly are all paler in color.
Her paws are colorless, and her eyes are hazel, a trait later seen in her daughter, Kia.
Parents-in-law: Simba and Nala
Brothers-in-law: Kovu and Kion
- Belee and Denahi refer to her as Tante.
- Nita and Marigold refer to her as Aunt Clea.
- She considers Kiara and Vitani to be her sisters.
- She is supportive of Kion's new role.
- She named her daughter after Kiara.
- She adores Nita.
- She and Kiara dislike Kata and Maya's hatred for Vitani.
- She and Kiara are sympathetic towards Vitani's struggle to please Kata and Maya.