Belee and Denahi are siblings
It's often noted that their bond rivals Kion and Kiara's.
- Denahi often acts as a confident and protecter for Belee.
- Belee enjoys spending time with her brother.
- They both share a close bond with their Aunty.
- They're both supportive of Kion.
- They both enjoy hearing stories about Mufasa.
Danger Is Near
- They witness their first invasion.
- Their parents comfort and protect them
- They take part in their Aunty's wedding.
- They gain Kora as a uncle.
- They gain Nita as a cousin.
- They spend time with Nala and Kiara at the meadow.
- They spend time with their parents in the meadow.
- Their parents tell them about their paternal grandmother Zira.
- They are separated from their parents for the first time.
- They spend their days alone, Denahi with Kion and Kenai, Belee with Kia and Nita.