Belee is curious and wild-hearted and is constantly seeking new adventures.
She is also very headstrong, and she possesses a strong desire for independence and self-sufficiency.
She is also described as warmhearted and affectionate.
Belee is supportive of Nita's destiny and is in awe of her skills.
She is also easily excitable and open to befriending animals of a different species or rank then herself.
She inherits this trait from Kiara.
Although she is still learning, she demonstrates a great deal of maturity that surpasses her age and stature.
Belee is small and soft-featured, less robust and stocky than her father but just as lithe and sleek as her mother.
Her fur is colored a light tawny, while her muzzle, paws, and underbelly are all paler in contrast. Her eyes are green, a trait inherited from her father, Kovu, and paternal grandfather, Atka.
Maternal Grandmother: Nala
Maternal Grandfather: Simba
Maternal Uncles: Kopa and Kion
Maternal Aunt: Clea
Great-Grandmothers: Sarabi and Sarafina
Paternal Grandmother: Zira
Paternal Grandfather: Atka
Paternal Aunt: Vitani
Paternal Uncle: Kora
Paternal Great-Grandmother: Dara
- She enjoys spending time with Rafiki.
- She wants to know more about Kovu's family.
- She is supportive of Nita's position.
- Her best friends are Nita and Kia.
- Her non-lion best friend is Ameba.
- She's 5th in the line of succession.
- She's excited at the prospect of ruling the Pridelands.
- She looks up to Naanda.
- Belee is the oldest female cub in the pride.
- She enjoys spending time with her great-grandmothers.
- She longs to know more about Mohatu and Shari.
- She enjoys playing in the Meadow with her family.
- She and Kia respect Nita's devotion to her duties as an apprentice.
- She has a tense relationship with Denahi's non-lion best friend, Sitka.
- She dotes on Marigold.